You can also view my Squidoo page for similar content

Friday, March 4, 2011

YOU SHOULD PEE ON US WAIT... Y Y YOU DID?

So at the party last night somebody literally got pissed on. Dude was so drunk that some guy thought it would be a good idea to pull down his pants and piss on his face. That is all sorts of wrong. I mean even in my drunkest of states I would never have thought to piss on somebody. Not only that, he pissed in our house and now we have a stain on the floor. Who the hell is gonna clean that up? The picture is of where in the house he pissed, so naturally we all decide to make sure we all remember this. O and if your wondering what we are wearing, the party theme was where something stupid.

In other events of last night, Piano Man came up on the iTouch and we thought it would be a great idea to take off our pants as a group of guys and dance around the girls that were here last night. I have some pretty interesting pictures from the night as well. I'll post those in couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment